- Do you know the three P’s required to successfully franchise your business?
- Five Reasons To Re-Focus on Your Franchise Intranet
- Build your franchise house on a foundation of rock, not sand
- The Three C’S of Franchisee Relationship Fixing
- Is Your Franchisor Providing Online Support and Training?
- Is your Franchise Knowledge Powered and Enabled to Learn?
- Don’t underestimate the power of a digital franchise manual
Tagsbrand management ccm chainformation cloud based cloud based franchise software colorama customer experience digital franchise manuals digital manuals franchise case study franchise communication franchise consulting franchisee franchise intranet franchise manual franchise manuals franchise marketing franchise operations franchise operations manuals franchise processes franchise software franchise software platform franchise software system franchise training icebar icebar by icehotel icehotel intranet lakkbar loyalty program online franchise manuals operations manual operations manuals O’Learys processes restaurant chain retail manuals retail operations retail ops retail software retail software platform retail software system sports bar Sweden Swedish Franchising Swedish IT workmap workmap methodology
Tag Archives: franchise training
So you have taken the decision to franchise your business. What’s next? Once you take the decision to franchise, building a solid foundation is critical. You can’t build a franchise on a foundation of sand. And it’s not just about … Continue reading
In a recent post, I discussed what prospective franchisees look for in a franchise. With a score of 6.7 out of 10, “Franchise Training and support” ranked second only to “potential earnings” as the most important item considered by a … Continue reading
Investing in a franchise is a big step, and with so many franchise packages to choose from, prospects want to make sure they’re making the right decision. I came across a recent study of what franchisees considered the most important … Continue reading