While many Europeans (and some Americans) are heading out for well-deserved summer holidays, business owners are using the summer period to prepare for the fall and build a better performing business model.
This is a great time to take a look at your franchise intranet. Equipped with franchise software, you can turn your static intranet to a high performing franchise intranet that empowers your locations and staff to do greater things such as:
- Run day-to-day operations for managing quotes, jobs and invoices
- Easy access Online Operations Manuals
- Increase learning through training and support materials
- Collaborate seamlessly with other franchisees
“Building a new intranet will more likely take six months. This includes spending time at the outset of the project understanding staff and business needs.”
Using franchise software such as CCM by Chainformation may be the way to go. It will help you launch quicker, with franchise specific apps and tools already in place such as:
- Brand and Identity Guidelines
- Marketing Design Templates and Execution tools
- Daily Sales Reporting via cell phone
- E-learning tools
- Recipe handling (for restaurants)
- Preferred vendor & Contract information
CCM is ready to be used out of the box and can be implemented in just 2-4 weeks. Right now we’re offering an 8-week trial of CCM for just 500 Euro. There is a money back guarantee so you have NOTHING to risk at all.
What are you waiting for? This is your opportunity to turn your franchise intranet from good to great.
Here are some examples of clients using our powerful franchise software/franchise intranet solution, including O’Learys, Wayne’s Coffee, Brun og Blid, iduna, and Colorama.